ASSURANS 20 MG
Assurans tablet contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It is used to treat PAH and ED problems. Sildenafil is the active component of Assurans 20mg tablet. It can be bought online easily from forverlivingmeds.com. It is available in form of tablets and is manufactured by Cipla ltd. It comes in a packing of 10 tablets In one strips.
BENEFITS & WORKING OF ASSURANS 20 MG
Assurans 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of cGMP, which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. PDE5 prevents blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Sildenafil in Assurans tablets inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Assurans 20mg is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is a form of high blood pressure that occurs in the pulmonary arteries that deliver blood from the right side of the heart to the lungs. It relieves breathlessness and improves exercise capacity in men and women. This slows down the progression of your illness.
Some of the known side effects of Assurans are as follows, these side effects generally go away with time but the condition worsens or it remains for a longer time immediately consult your doctor.
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not store at temperatures above 30°C.
- Keep in original packaging to protect from moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients who are receiving medicines such as nitroglycerine, riociguat, etc.
- Consumption of this medicine can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure levels.
- Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking this medicine due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects such as dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches, changes in heart rate, etc
- Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours