TADALISTA 40 MG (TADALAFIL)
Tadalista 40 Mg is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. Fortune Healthcare, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Tadalista 40 Mg. Patients are always advised to take Tadalista 40 Mg before 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years and Females of any age. Tadalista 40 Mg helps to achieve and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
Tadalista 40 contains an active component, Tadalafil 40 mg per tablet.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
HOW TADALISTA 40 MG WORKS
Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active salt in Tadalista 40 Mg tablet which is increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile dysfunction. It also treats pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Tadalista 40 Mg tablet should be taken 1 hour before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. You can take the medicine with or without food.
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
THE COMMON DRUG INTERACTIONS
Tadalista 40 Mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Store the Tadalista 40 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to Tadalafil
- Do not take alcohol while taking the medicine.
- You have told your doctor about your medical history like pre-existing disease, surgeries, food Habits, medications, etc.
- Do not take the medicine with any other ED medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you have any heart related problem.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children.
- Do not take Tadalista 40 Mg more than once in a day.