KAMAGRA 50MG contains Sildenafil which belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is an effective medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity. This happens because of decreased blood flow due to physical injuries and certain medical conditions, or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. This medicine works by helping to relax the blood vessels in penis, allowing blood to flow into penis when you get sexually excited. This medicine will help you get/maintain the erection only if you are sexually stimulated.
WORKING OF THE MEDICINE
Sildenafil acts by inhibiting PDE-5 and enhancing nitric oxide (NO) action in penis. The mechanism of erection of the penis involves release of nitric oxide (NO) during sexual stimulation which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This results in increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the penis.
Kamagra 50mg can be taken with or without food but high fat meal should be avoided with the medicine. It is recommended that you take the tablet 30-60 minutes before having sex. However, you can also take it up to 4 hours prior to sex. Do not take extra pills for quick results. Kamagra 50 MG tablet is made only for men. Women and children should stay away from this medicine. Kamagra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for people with heart and kidney problems as well.
- Trouble sleeping
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Redness of the skin especially on the face and neck
Usually, these side effects get resolved on their own. Consult your doctor if these side effects worsen or persist for a long time.
THE COMMON DRUG INTERACTIONS
Kamagra 50 mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, you must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Do not consume alcohol with Kamagra 50mg.
- Men below age of 18 years should not take the medicine.
- Tablet does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc. hence, adequate safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.
- All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
- Store below 20-25°C in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not overdose (recommended dose 1 tablet in 24 hours).