Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra- 100mg Oral Jelly is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. Unlike ingestible tablets, the jelly can be scooped out of the teaspoon or directly into the mouth and swallowed conveniently. Kamagra Oral Jelly is clinically manufactured in Ajanta Pharma's clean facility.
Available Flavours -
Use of Kamagra Oral Jelly -
The active ingredient in Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg is sildenafil citrate. Kamagra-FX 100mg Oral Jelly belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
How Does it Works -
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels). Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Side Effects -
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in colour vision
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
Safety Advice –
- Do not consume alcohol with Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Avoid driving for few hours after taking the medicine
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use Kamagra-FX 100mg Oral Jelly Cola if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).