Zyhcg 10000 IU Injection
ABOUT ZYHCG 10000 iu INJECTION
ZyHCG 10000 iu injection contains Chorionic Gonadotroph in highly purified I.H..... 10000 I.U. which is used in the treatment of female infertility and male Hypogonadism. In females, ZyHCG 10000 iu injection helps in normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during a process called ovulation. This helps to treat infertility in woman. This increases the chance of a successful pregnancy. This injection also used in the treatment of male hypogonadism. hypogonadism is the improper functioning of reproductive organs, like testes in males and ovaries in female, which causes failure to produce sex hormones required for fertility.
HOW TO USE
- This medicine will be given by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject Zyhcg injection
- Follow the instructions suggested by your doctor or nurse.
USES OF ZYHCG INJECTION
- Treatment of Female infertility
- Treatment of Male hypogonadism
In Treatment of Female infertility - Zyhcg 10000IU Injection contains a hormone that helps in normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary (female reproductive organ), and stimulates the release of the egg during a process called ovulation. It is used to cause ovulation. This helps to treat infertility in women. This increases the chance of a successful pregnancy. It is given by the doctor or nurse. You should use the medicine as prescribed for it to be effective. You may be asked to continue with this treatment for a period after becoming pregnant.
In Treatment of Male hypogonadism - Hypogonadism is the improper functioning of reproductive organs, like testes in males and ovaries in females, which causes failure to produce sex hormones required for fertility. Zyhcg 10000IU Injection helps the body increase production of testosterone and also improves sperm production in males. This can reduce infertility and helps to treat hypogonadism in males.
APPROVED IN STATES
SIDE EFFECTS OF ZYHCG INJECTION
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
- Injection site pain
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Tell your doctor about your medical history before starting Zyhcg Hp Injection
- Do not take the injection If you are allergic to human chorionic gonadotropin or any of the other ingredients of Zyhcg Hp Injection.
- When taking Zyhcg Hp Injection, you may be at the risk of being pregnant with more than one child (twins, triplets).
- The risk of miscarriage may increase when using Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to get pregnant as compared to normal pregnancy.
- Zyhcg Hp Injection should not be used in children and adolescents.
- ZyHCG 5000 iu
- ZyHCG 2000 iu