Tadaga Oral Jelly
Tadaga oral jelly is useful in the treatment of sexual health problems. It is an effective medicine for treating Erectile Dysfunction and also symptoms of male impotence. It contains an active component of Tadalafil 20mg compsition. It comes in the form of soft gelly that dissolve directly into the bloodstream of a person. It works by increasing the flow of blood to the male genital organ leading desired results.tadaga oral jelly is also useful in the treatment of prostate gland. It helps in the relaxation of the blood vessels of the male reproductive organ providing satisfactory results. It is safe to use the jelly and is effective in treating the symptoms of sexual health conditions.
Tadaga Oral Jelly contains Tadalafil as its active ingredient which shows its effect by dilating the arteries in the genital area. Tadalafil works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body, called phosphodiesterase type 5. This helps to relax (widen) blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation. This helps to maintain an erection.
HOW TO TAKE TADAGA ORAL JELLY
Take the jelly directly into your mouth and swallow it. It will start acting in less than 30min. You can take Tadaga jelly with or without food, avoid taking high fat meals. Take the jelly once in a day prior to the sensual activity. Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours. Avoid the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco and grapefruit beverages as it may slow down the effect of the medicine.
- The medicine is ideal for the treatment in ageing men or those who are not able to swallow hard tablets.
- It is also effective within 15-30 minutes of intake.
- It has a quick action as it is available in a form of soft jelly so it dissolves directly into the bloodstream of a person and start showing its effect quickly.
- The medicine has a lasting impact of more than 4 hours.
- Stomach pain
- Stomach cramp
- Urination problem
- Avoid using tadaga oral jelly if you are allergic to tadalafil or any other key expedients of the jelly.
- Try not to consume the oral jelly if you have heart ailments, hypersensitivity, hypertension as well as kidney or liver disease.
- Avoid using the jelly with organic nitrates or nitrites.
- Do not store the jelly in a hot or humid area.
- Try to avoid machinery work if you feel dizzy.