TADAGA 5MG belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It is used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH) also used to manage pulmonary arterial hypertension. This medicine significantly improves the ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
USES OF TADAGA 5MG -
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex. Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of a physical or psychological condition. It can cause stress, relationship strain and low self-confidence.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) — also called prostate gland enlargement — is a common condition as men get older. An enlarged prostate gland can cause uncomfortable urinary symptoms, such as blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder. It can also cause bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems.
Pulmonary hypertension is a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of the heart. In one form of pulmonary hypertension, called pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), blood vessels in the lungs are narrowed, blocked or destroyed.
HOW IT WORKS?
Tadaga 5 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It contains Tadalafil as the main ingredient. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
HOW TO TAKE THE MEDICINE?
Take the medicine orally with a glass of water. Tadaflo 5mg works best if it’s taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be sexually stimulated. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours. Tadaflo 5mg cannot be taken at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems. You should not take Tadaflo 5mg with a high-fat meal, because it can reduce the effectiveness of the medication. Tadaflo 5mg does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Allergic reactions like rashes
- Chest pain
- Sudden loss of vision
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Pain in arms and legs
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Patients with heart problems who take it, may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. If it is so contact your doctor immediately.
- Discontinue and seek medical advice if there is sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes or tinnitus, dizziness or sudden loss or decrease in hearing, while taking this medication.
- It may cause liver or kidney damage; CV diseases; anatomical penile deformation; predisposition to painful erection.
- It is not indicated for women. Not suitable for use by children and adolescents under the age of 18 years.
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep it out of the reach of children.