Tadalista Super Active 20mg
TADALISTA SUPER ACTIVE (TADALAFIL)
Tadalista Super Active is a well-known medicine for treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED). It is a common issue among many men and, this medication helps with treating it and building up confidence. The medication improves sexual performance and prolongs it. Tadalista Super Active 20mg relaxes the muscle in the penile region, increasing blood flow in the blood vessels of penis. Increased blood flow is needed for a full erection.
HOW TADALFIL WORKS?
Tadalafil is a selective inhibitor of PDE-5 treating sexual impotence. The inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) enhances erectile function by increasing the amount of cGMP. As cGMP is produced, blood flows effortlessly to the penis. And as more and more blood flows to the penis, pressure is created. This, in turn, allows more substantial blood flow to enable an erection to take place.
HOW TO TAKE THE MEDICINE?
Take your tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food approximately 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. Do not consume alcoholic beverages with the tablet. Avoid high fat meal as it may slow down the effect of the medicine. Tadalista 20mg is recommended to consume one tablet per day. Follow all the instructions that are provided by your concern doctor. Don’t consume more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. The effect of Tadalista 20 mg usually lasts upto 6 hours after taking your tablet.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADALISTA SUPER ACTIVE
Some of the common side effects that patients experience is
- Back pain
- Stuffy nose
- Persistent cough
Some of the precautions and warnings that should be kept in mind before taking Tadalista Super Active 20mg are mentioned below:
- Avoid taking this medication if the patient has any history of Tadalafil or allergy to any components present in it.
- If the patient has uncontrolled high blood pressure or suffers from low blood pressure.
- History of heart attack or have heart disease. Then the patient should avoid taking this medication.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol as it can reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
- The medicine should be taken by patients above 18 years and not more than one capsule every day.
- Do not take more than 1 dose in 24 hours.