ABOUT COBRA 120
Cobra 120 is one of the most popular sildenafil generics on the market that is used to cure male sexual problem erectile dysfunction. The medicament is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence. The active ingredient of COBRA 120mg is 120 mg of sildenafil citrate. It belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation and does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for cGMP breakdown.
HOW COBRA 120 (Sildenafil Citrate) WORKS?
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels). High levels of PDE-5 are found in the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-5 is also found throughout the body within the smooth muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles.
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex. Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but it can be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
HOW TO TAKE THE MEDICINE?
- The safe indicated dose of Cobra 120 is 1 tablet in 24 hours. Do not over dose.
- Take medicine with a large glass of water without chewing, crushing, or breaking the medicine.
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time when you intend to take medicine as it may slow down the effect of the medicine.
- Do not take any other ED medicine while taking Cobra 120
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal vision
- Changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Do not take more than one dose of Cobra 120 mg per day.
- Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking Cobra 120 mg.
- Always talk to your doctor before taking any medication for erectile dysfunction.
- Do not take Cobra 120 mg if you are also taking a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.
- Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Cobra 120 mg.
- Drinking alcohol after taking Cobra 120 mg may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.