MANFORCE 100 MG -
Manforce 100 mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines called as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors which are primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to keep a hard and erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Manforce 100 mg Tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, thereby allows the blood flow into the penis when the person is sexually excited. Regular intake of the prescribed dose of Manforce 100 mg Tablet helps in treating erectile dysfunction.
HOW TO USE?
- Take the medicine orally with a glass of water
- Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours
- Take the medicine with or without food, but taking it after a high fat meal may slow down the effect of the medicine so it is advised to take it on empty stomach.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking the medicine
- Take the medicine 30-60 min prior to the sexual intercourse
- The effects of the medicine last for up to 4-5 Hours.
SIDE EFFECTS -
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
Do not take Manforce 100 mg Tablet if you are allergic to Sildenafil. Consult your doctor before taking Manforce 100 mg Tablet if you are taking medicines called nitrates which are used to treat angina or chest pain. Do not take Manforce 100 mg Tablet if you have/had heart attack or stroke or heart failure in past 6 months, have certain eye diseases, and loss of vision due to loss of blood flow to the optic (eye) nerve. You are advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Manforce 100 mg Tablet as it may cause dizziness and can affect vision. Tell your doctor if you have a deformed penis (Peyronie’s disease), or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours before taking Manforce 100 mg Tablet.